How to properly care for your candle
- Never leave candles unattended or a burning for more than four hours at a time. Never burn a candle near anything that can catch fire and keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Use a sniffer to put out a candle. Never put out a candle with water. Extinguish a candle if it repeatedly smokes or the flame becomes to high
- Be very careful if using candles outages. Never use your candle as a night light.
- Make sure you allow your candles melt pool to reach the side of the jar with every burn. Otherwise tunneling will occur
- Always trim your wick to 1/4” before burning. This will help the candle last longer, ensuring a safe flame and will help prevent darkening of the jar.
- Do not burn your candle all the way down
- Due to our candles being made with soy way you may notice some frosting, this is normal and a sign that your candle is truly a soy wax candle!
- After the first burn you may or may not see slightly bumpy tops, don’t worry this is A sign of a true soy wax candle.